Most men do not visit their GP very often. Their are many reasons for this, but in most instances it is a combination of not having the time or being concerned about what might happen during the examination. Historically men have been put off by seeing their doctors because the might feel embarrassed. I offer a same day completely confidential and non judgemental GP service to discuss specific Men’s Health issues or any concerns you might have. I have extensive experience in men’s health and can provide general advice as well as offer examinations and testing for a wide range of men’s health issues. I realise that coming to see a doctor is not always the easiest thing to do and it is easy to put off, but it is important that you see a doctor if you have any concerns about your health.
Men’s Health Services offered:
- Prostate checks for prostate cancer ( including PSA and PCA3 gene testing)
- Prostatitis investigation and treatment
- Testicular examination for testicular cancer
- Investigation and treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Semen analysis for fertility
- Hormonal checks for male menopause
- Screening for all sexually transmitted infections
- Genital dermatology
- Onsite treatment for gonorrhoea and syphilis
- Hepatitis B vaccination for MSM patients
- Cardiovascular screening ( ecg, risk profiles, cholesterol checks, etc)
- Non invasive cosmetic treatments
- Treatment for hyperhidrosis ( excessive underarm sweating)
I have over 14 years experience providing sexual health screening and advice on men’s health and I offer a completely confidential, professional, non judgemental service from start to end. If you are not sure if you have been at risk, then I offer a normal consultation to discuss the possible risks and whether screening would be appropriate. We discuss and agree all costs beforehand so you know exactly where you stand and I will always provide you with clear and accurate advice based on current British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH )guidelines.