I have extensive experience in women’s health matters, covering everything from HPV testing, smears, fertility screening, PCOS, contraception and menopause as well as providing pregnancy testing and certain antenatal services. I realise that you need a sympathetic ear when it comes to issues around women’s health and I aim to provide my female patients with a safe and confidential environment in which to discuss any problems. I understand that your dignity is paramount and I can offer a female chaperone for any intimate examinations. I can also offer referrals to local gynaecologists for more complicated problems. If you have any concerns regarding women’s health why not give me a call today.
Women’s Health Services available:
- Contraceptive advice and prescription for the Pill
- Morning after pill
- Depot injection
- Smear tests ( for cervical cancer detection)
- HPV testing ( for genital warts and cervical cancer)
- Breast checks and instruction on breast self examination
- genetic testing for breast cancer risk
- Ovarian Cancer blood test
- Infertility screening
- PCOS screening
- Comprehensive STI screening including testing for mycoplasma, ureaplasma and trichomonas and more.
- Treatment for cystitis/urinary tract infections
- Blood test for pregnancy confirmation
- Ultrasound scanning referrals for pregnancy
Please feel free to telephone me on 0203 197 9100 if you are not sure how we can help.
I have over 14 years experience providing GP, sexual health screening and women’s health services and I offer a completely confidential, professional, non judgemental service from start to end. If you are not sure if you have been at risk, then I offer a normal consultation to discuss the possible risks and whether screening would be appropriate. We discuss and agree all costs beforehand so you know exactly where you stand and I will always provide you with clear and accurate advice based on current British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH) guidelines.