COVID19 PCR Swab test £180
- The PCR swab test looks for the presence of the COVID19 viral genetic material, by way of a throat swab
- This is the same test that the NHS has been using
- This is the recommended test to diagnose current, active infection
- We send the kit to your preferred address for you to post back ti the lab
- The test results take 1-2 days from when sample received by the lab
For an extra charge and for more urgent samples, we can offer a courier (Monday to Friday only) who will deliver it to you, wait for you to complete the test and then return the sample to the lab
PLEASE GIVE YOUR DATE OF BIRTH AND TELEPHONE NUMBER WHEN ORDERING IN THE FIELD AT CHECKOUT
- Order either of the above tests and get a consultation at the reduced price of £75
We work in conjunction with a private laboratory to provide this testing to patients who would like to know their status and do not qualify for free testing. The test we offer have no impact on the NHS capacity and our lab is fully accredited.
- Due to current demand the lab will try get the kit out by next day after you place an order for next day delivery. Please keep in mind that once the kit leaves the lab it is up to Royal Mail and might be subject to delivery delays due to the current crises, which is beyond our control. Whilst we aim to get the kit to you as per the above timelines, this is cannot be guaranteed. Friday and weekend orders will be processed on Monday.
- If you would like to have the sample couriered over to you this can be arranged for an extra fee please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For health and safety reasons once kits are opened, we are unable to refund them.
If you would like to discuss your symptoms or are unwell and think it might be COVID you can book a video or telephone consult here