Book an appointment
I have extensive experience in women’s health matters. Covering everything from HPV testing, smears, fertility screening, PCOS, contraception and menopause. As well as providing pregnancy testing and certain antenatal services. We realise that you need a sympathetic ear when it comes to issues around women’s health. For this reason, I provide my female patients with a safe and confidential environment in which to discuss any problems. I understand that your dignity is paramount, therefore I can offer a female chaperone for any intimate examinations. I can also offer referrals to local gynaecologists for more complicated problems. Indeed, if you have any concerns regarding women’s health why not give me a call today.
Women’s Health Services available:
- Contraceptive advice and prescription for the Pill
- Morning after pill
- Depot injection
- Smear tests ( for cervical cancer detection)
- HPV testing ( for genital warts and cervical cancer)
- Breast checks and instruction on breast self examination
- genetic testing for breast cancer risk
- Ovarian Cancer blood test
- Infertility screening
- PCOS screening
- Comprehensive STI screening including testing for mycoplasma, ureaplasma and trichomonas and more.
- Treatment for cystitis/urinary tract infections
- Blood test for pregnancy confirmation
- Ultrasound scanning referrals for pregnancy
Please feel free to telephone me on 0203 197 9100. If you are not sure how we can help, someone will be on hand to answer your questions.
With over 14 years experience providing GP, sexual health screening and women’s health services. I offer a completely confidential, non judgemental service from start to end. If you are not sure if you have been at risk, then I offer a normal consultation to discuss the possible risks. Furthermore, we discuss and agree all costs beforehand so you know exactly where you stand. I will always provide you with clear and accurate advice based on current British Association for Sexual Health and HIV guidelines.