See a doctor via video consultation for as little as £95 (T&C’s apply)
IT’S AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3
Book a video consultation through our easy online booking system
You receive a confirmation email and secure video consultation link
When it’s time for your appointment just click the link to start your video consultation
- 15-minute video consultation
- £95 per video consultation, payable at the time of booking
- The video consultation fee is non-refundable once booked, although you can reschedule to within a week of the original date if you cannot make the original time
- Specialist or imaging referrals incur an extra £15, shared with you securely via an encrypted link
- Sick notes are an extra £30
- If you need a blood test there will be an extra charge depending on the cost of the test you require
- Bloods can be taken at our centrally located clinic in Canary Wharf Mon – Friday or at our lab in central London. There is no fee for taking the blood, you only pay for the tests required
- If you cannot make it to the clinic or lab, we can arrange a home visit by a nurse. There is a £180 charge for the home blood service in addition to the cost of any tests requested.
- For some of the sexual health bloods we can send out a postal pack for no additional charge
- All documents are shared through an encrypted link and need to be printed off by yourself
- If your you or the pharmacy requires an original prescription, we can post this for an extra £15 admin fee.
- Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for prescriptions that get lost in the post
- Due to obvious limitations, video consults are only really useful in limited circumstances.
- We cannot start new prescriptions or issue repeat prescriptions, for controlled drugs such as sleeping tablets and or antidepressants for instance. We would need to see you in clinic
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS FAQ’S
HOW THE VIDEO CONSULTATION WORKS
To book a video consultation you follow the same steps as booking a face-to-face appointment. Simply choose the time that suits you, fill in your details and make payment. You will receive a confirmation email with your video booking link. That’s it!
Do I need to deregister from my NHS GP?
Of course not. You can stay registered with your NHS GP and still use our video consultations service whenever you want.
Do I need to download an app?
Nope! The booking link works in your browser (Chrome, Edge, Firefox & Safari) so no need to download anything.
If you’re using an iPhone please make sure you’re running on at least iOS 11.4.
How long is the video consultation?
The appointment is 15 minutes.
HOW WE CAN HELP
What if I need to see a doctor face to face after my video appointment?
Easy! We’ll book you into the clinic that suits you, at a time that suits you. We can usually arrange for you to see the same GP too.
Will I have to pay for a follow up face to face appointment?
Yes, but we’ll throw in a discount for any face to face follow up that is a direct result of a video appointment, as recommended by your doctor.
OUR VIDEO CONSULTATION PRICES
How much does it cost?
A 15-minute video appointment costs £95. Additional costs will be charged for prescriptions, referrals, sick notes and blood tests.
What if the video doesn’t work?
We recommend you test your device is compatible before the consultation, but if you have followed our recommendations and there’s a problem during the consultation then we’ll refund you the cost.
PRESCRIPTIONS, SICK NOTES & REFERRALS
I need a prescription
No problem! There is a fee of £15 for prescriptions. We share it with you on our patient portal. We can also post out scripts for an extra £15 admin fee.
I need a referral/letter
Private referrals and letters are shared via the patient portal for you to download so you can access the next stage of treatment with little or no wait. There is a fee of £15 for referrals or letters.
I need a sick note
Been under the weather? We’re here to help. If appropriate, our GPs can write you a sick note and share it via the patient portal. There is a fee of £30 for sick notes.
Where do I get my documents?
Invoices, referral letters, sick notes, blood results or any documents your doctor wants to share with you, will be sent through an encrypted link that only you can access.
I also need a blood test, can you help?
You can either come to our clinic in Canary Wharf from Monday to Friday or we can arrange for you to do a walk-in blood test at our laboratory ( The Doctors Laboratory ) in central London, or alternatively arrange for a nurse to do a home visit ( this incurs an extra charge) For some blood tests we can send a finger prick sample to your address.
How much does it cost?
The doctor will talk you through the different options and costs of investigations if needed.
My child is under 16
We see children under 16 but we are legally unable to provide medical advice to under 16s without parental supervision. The appointment must be booked using the parent or guardian’s details. The child must also be accompanied by a parent or guardian with a valid form of photo ID during the consultation.
What about over 16s?
For children over 16, the parent or guardian must book the appointment using their details and provide photographic ID to confirm they have given permission for the child to consult with the doctor. After this the child can continue the consultation without the parent or guardian present.
VIDEO CONSULTATION - TROUBLESHOOTING
My video isn’t displaying
This is a new product for us which means we’re still ironing out some kinks! At the beginning of the video consultation when you see a blank screen, this is just while we wait for the doctor to connect.
At the moment the booking link will not work if you open it directly within the Gmail app. Please copy and paste the link into your browser and then it will work like a dream. We are working hard to fix this!
Using an iPhone?
Please make sure you have the latest operating systems offered for your phone.
It still isn’t working
Please check your internet bandwidth and your 4G connection. Please also note that this does not work on internet explorer.
If we’re having technical issues on our side we will offer you a full refund!
I can’t hear you
Make sure your microphone is switched on. Please note that different operating systems and programmes have different symbols for microphones being on or off.
VIDEO CONSULTATION CANCELLATIONS
Need to cancel? It happens!
If you cancel your video consultation 24 hours before it starts, then you benefit from a full refund.
If you cancel your video consultation within the 24-hour period before it starts, then you will be liable to pay the cost of the consultation as per our T&Cs.
If you want to reschedule call us on 0203 197 9100.