Your Private GP and Sexual Health Clinic in Canary Wharf
Your one stop travel clinic and licenced Yellow Fever Centre for all your travel needs
Dr Wayne Cottrell:
- Easy to forget to take preventative measures before travel.
- Vaccinations are recommended for most countries outside the EU and America.
- Some countries require proof of vaccination for Yellow Fever and Meningitis..
- We provide a travel consultation service via email/phone (the fee will be taken off your total bill should you then have vaccinations with us).
- We do travel vaccinations, including Yellow fever, for adults and children (if recommended).
- Vaccination availability and prices change frequently, so it is essential to call and check stock when you book.
Common Vaccine Packages
BASIC (Sufficient for most destinations)
- Hepatitis A
- DTP (Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio)
PREMIUM (Recommended for travel further abroad such as Africa, South America, etc)
- As above but includes Yellow Fever
- Includes Yellow Fever Certificate
- We also dispense antimalarials onsite
- Please note – it is advisable to have your vaccinations at least 10 days before you depart (in the case of YF this is mandatory)
|Vaccine planning consult (waived if you vaccinate with us)||£25|
|Yellow Fever (includes certificate)||£100|
|Rabies (per dose)||£90|
|Hepatitis B (per dose)||£90|
|Japanese Encephalitis (per dose)||£150|
|Meningitis (per dose)||£120|
|Antimalarials (per dose)||£60|
Please note: Travel vaccine prices may vary depending on availability at the time and manufacturing delays.